Back to haydays of jamming

This week saw the return of Shade, the band. Yes, we are jamming better than ever. And the best part is that we are having more fun than ever before. We are having food and watching movies together. I don't know what pulled the trigger for the change.

One particular thing was that I and Xander, the two unstable guys were in a good mood all throughout the week. This, despite the fact that Xander had a few of his friends visit which, as usual, led to chaos.

And besides, GS was on tour and was not at the apartment. I now understand the fact that we can also jam nice and tight if we are behaving better due to our circumstances.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...