Amazing Day - Babel

And to think that the day could't get any better...

We went back to Xander's place where we found him and GS (his GF). Not only we talked to them I even started a little bit of conversation in Marathi. And I was loving it. In the fun that I was having, I was able to clear the tension that we had (me and Xander).

After that I and S. went over to a brilliant multiplex to meet Sandy for the movie of the year so far - Babel. It is simply brilliant. Everything from story, screenplay, score what not. The world is so screwed up and it is so well portrayed. I can't describe it better. Check this movie out!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...