And Shade becomes history

Today, after about a month of hope, Shade has finally disbanded. Like any other day we had met for a jam session. Xander was on a drinking spreee. Despite that, the jam session went on very very well. But then, we tried developing one of our songs. A new argument ensued. Another disagreement. Ego clashes.

Finally Xander said that he wouldn't write lyrics for anybody else's songs. I tried my best to talk him out of the stupid things he was saying. But then at the end of it all, he led me and S. out of the apartment and said 'This is it. We are no longer part of the band. Don't ever step into my life again'.

I am very sad. S. says he was expecting this. Now Xander wants me to take my stuff away from the apartment that we share. He wants me to get off this life.

I think I'll get my stuff out by this weekend.

I'm very sad!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...