Webcams, bass and the cube

When I had gone home, I had purchased headsets for me and my parents for voice chatting. They had a webcam already. Today, I had a lot of free time in the afternoon and my sister was at home. I decided to get myself a cheap webcam. So I did. I bought a 'made in china' JVC webcam which looks space-age stuff. The quality of pictures is good I should say. I rigged it all up and we started chatting with webcam. Wow, it was fun. Even better than real phone.

Besides, I've bought my bass guitar from the apartment to my hostel room. I'm using the small shitty Stranger Cube20 for playing. Although I expected the results to be little worse than disastrous, I was pleasantly surprised by the tone I got. It was nice and full and I could practice; in my small room that is. I can practice the way I want to practice - with Tabs, video lessons and songs etc. Whooooooo Hooo!

In the night, me and S. had gone to Marine Drive to watch the firecracker show. It was brilliant. It seemed like the whole of Mumbai was exploding like a brilliant firecracker - do I sound like a Al Quaida trainee?

From there, we went to an expensive Chinese restaurant nearby. The fun thing was that I was the only person in the restaurant who was eating with chopsticks. Even though, it was a long time since I used chopsticks, I was doing okay with it. Everybody was looking at me eating. I even inspired one kid to try them!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...