Back to Mumbai

Yes. I'm back to the city of dreams. After a day with my band mates and another jam session, little seems to have changed since the time left; when I had hopes, I guss too far-fetched even by my standards, of rejuvenating the whole idea of working out a succcesful band. Yes, I realize that I'm being negative and pessimistic about this. But I too have some expectations. I want to live my dream. And I want that badly.

I did a lot of different stuff during my vacation. Stuff like hanging out with my friends, reading books, watching movies, cruising, sex, travelling, listening to music etc. But the most memorable moments during this trip are worth blabbering about.


  • Ray's affair - I have not mentioned this anywhere on this blog yet. But it is true. Ray has a deeply rooted crush on a 50 something married farmer with drinking and smoking issues. They had met about 3 months back. They spent a couple of days together (without having sex; the man doesn't yet know that he's being hit on by Ray) including getting drunk once. Since then, Ray has been keeping in touch through the mobile phone with this guy. The present status is that Ray has tried to open out to him about the 'crush' element to this guy who is bent on ignoring that angle to the relationship. They still get in touch via the phone. But still sort of evading the obvious.

    If you ask me why this is interesting.. well, um... yeah.. This is the first time Ray and I collectively had such a problem. This is deeply rooted emotionally. At least, from Ray's point of view. Not just sex. The daily see-saws in the relationship are very very interesting.


  • X-men + Sci-Fi - I watched 'X-men: The Last Stand', '2001-A space Odyssey', and 'Solaris' and read (partially) a couple of books by Isaac Asimov and Arthur C. Clarke. The X-men movie was really interesting with the concept of mutants, supermutants and Homo superior hitting me hard! Wow! Really interesting! It ignited my interest in Sci-Fi again and thats why I ended up with reading those books. Sci-Fi is big time back in my life baby! Now, I want to watch X-men 1 and 2 desperately.


  • Then was the couple of days where I hung out with my friends over dinner and drinks. I had Gin and Brandy for the first time in my life. I liked the feel of it. Now, I can see the this as the turning point in my life where I succumb to drunkenness!


  • I read a lot about bands which inspired me a lot over the past few months. The story of 'Seether', the South African band inspires me a lot! After reading up their story and listening to their music, I really feel like we can be the next Seether.


  • Significantly (from my POV), I mastered an skill (or art as I wish to refer it to as) in sex during the time I was with Mr. Lion!



Yet, with all this good things happening. I'm unhappy with the fact that my dream is still left unattended to in terms of realization. I hope, and really really wish, that things would better of in that front.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...