Back at God's Own Country for Sex

Yes. I'm back home. For a brief vacation. I flew in on Friday evening. I've caught up with the most important persons in my life in Kerala. Ray. Chuck. Dr. R. Mr. Lion. My parents. Yeah, they are important too.



Since the time I was in the airport for boarding the flight, I distinctly felt the 'sex' in the air when Keralaites, or 'Mallus' as they are fondly referred to as in North India, are around. I saw about 5 haute Dads on the aeroplane whom I could have had sex.



Then, after I reached home, I exchanged pleasantries with folks. They expressed their happiness after seeing the stuff that I had bought them. By the way, I had bought my Mom sarees. An electronic 'shruthi box' was what my Dad got.



From the first morning of my vacation, the only thing that was on my mind was sex. I went out for cruising in a movie. I went on bus rides hoping for sex. I even went out for strolls to see hot Mallu Dads. I'm so preoccupied with sex these days. But the place seems like it itself is preoccupied with sex.



How else can you explain this!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...