Wasting our time

This week was relatively uneventful and disappointing. Despite the high that I started the week in, nothing worked well. I didn't get much chance to jam this weekend. Only on Saturday night actually. On that day, Xander was drunk and we had that usual argument on how to practice; whether to learn our parts before jamming or not. Today evening, I experienced another rocking live rock show featuring Vayu and Zero. For the second week in running, I feel that we (the band) are wasting our time by not going out there and playing live. That's so evident from the stuff that some bands out there come up with.

On my professional side, I did a major surgery without anybody else's guidance. That's also positive.

I hope to turn things around at the jam sessions in the coming week.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...