I think look red-hot

Kris

Duh... I think I do look hot in this picture. This is off a video which we recorded at the apartment with Xander's new N91. Don't I look awesome with the bass in this angle? If you aren't sure, yeah... I do!

Xander did confirm my suspicion. He said I looked like Flea.. the bassist of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. No! I swear he said that. But he sure did add something else. He said I looked like Flea... had flea been in starvation for a couple of years!

Flea

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are hot!!! very hot!!!!

Kris Bass said...

Cannot deny something like that. I'm hot! In fact, I can feel it!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...