A bad session

Tonight, I went to Xander's place after a tiring routine. I was very tired after the heaviness of the work at the hospital. Why I decided to go was because Xander had called me earlier in the evening informing about a probable visit by one of our common friend/ movie director who had an offer for us. He was making a movie/documentary and wanted us to make the background music for it. It is very challenging and probably will earn us some money.

We could really do well with some money. I could, for example, buy a bass guitar/bass processor etc. By the time I had started, I knew that the friend was not coming over. But still I thought we could jam something. But the jam session was bad. He was almost drunk and was in a mood play a couple of songs which I was not prepared for. I felt disappointed in the night. The only respite being able to watch one episode of the Simpsons and Rockstar Supervnova.

The Supernova show is mindblowing. The cockiness and the arrogance of the judges is so irritating. But there are some amazingly talented guys in there.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...