Back to WorldSpace

Today was the third day in consecution during which WorldSpace Satellite radio was on round the clock in my room. What I have done is to connect my computer speakers to the radio. And I have been listening to the music continuously. I have been switching between three channels; BOB - the alternative rock channel, Voyager - adult contemporary, BBC World Service. It has been a wonderful time. Reminiscent of the time I had at home with my radio. Songs like 'High & Dry' by the Radiohead get played in between 'World Wide Suicide' and 'Danny California'.

Besides, I had a chat session with my date Victor. He wants to meet me on the weekend. I have still not confirmed the timing. Lets hope I don't disappoint him yet again. It has been too long and I've been taking too much of liberty to almost neglect him.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...