The turn around

When things turn around, they do so at such a pace that the spin makes me dizzy. Two or three days before I was showing tendencies regarding my unsolved problems in the hospital with seniors etc. Today, after a good day at the operation theatre, I came to my room early. I got some time to clean my room up. I got myself free at around 9 pm. The Germany - Argentina match was going on then. S and Xander were already jamming in the apartment and wanted me to come and join them.

Because of the rain, I had to delay myself. That's actually the official reason which I would state. The game was going on strong and besides I was pissed at Xander and S. asking me to bring them food. Pissed because I hardly got time to go jam with them. Now they want me to miss the action on the football field and buy them food in the strong rain.

I did all that though. I didn't want to disapoint them. After jamming till late night after both the matches (Argentina lost; that scares me - who's gonna stop Brazil from retaining the championship? But Italy won! Congrats!) I came back to room so as to avoid the risk of getting late/ drenching in rain in the morning time.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...