Horrible emergency

This time the emergency was like hell. Everything backfired. Every little thing I was doing was scrutinized and the coincidences, as usual, worked against me. I was shoved out of the surgeon's shoes for the day and was asked to run around for patient's reports and blood. During all this, I was scared about the fact that the seniors would decide against giving me juniors to work under me when they would come. This, if you don't understand, would relieve me of all the stupid clerical and manual work that I have to do these days. If I don't get a junior, then my life will still be fucked for another 5 months odd.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...