Electrifying!

Don't get excited yet. My life hasn't just turned around. And I'm still loathing about it. Today morning, everything went to plan in the major OT day. But in the middle the first surgery, things went haywire because of electri shock! The patient who was being first operated felt it first. She screamed a couple of times when she felt it. Then, one of the surgeons who accidentally slipped off his slippers felt it. Soon we all realized that the floor was dissipating electric shock. The reason must have been a water leak which had occurred on the floor above.

This does seem pathetic doesn't it. In one of the biggest hospitals in town, the patients get electrocuted.

Whatever, it meant that the rest of the surgeries got cancelled. That meant more free time in the afternoon. I grabbed a wonderful three hours of sleep while my mobile kept on buzzing in silent mode. I got fired for the same reason later.

But still, the rest gave me a good reason to feel good at the end of the day.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...