The OPD day

The day of the OPD is usually dull with monotonous work to do. Lots of officially boring stuff including checking of the files of patients who are posted for surgery on the next day to make sure that everything's alright. It is so boring but so useful. Useful becuase even one 'bad' report that we keep in the file will mean a couple of hours of extra work for me. You guys might not understand it. But it is like that.



Having said all this, I'm one of those guys who doesn't like such alterations of the file. Therefore, I lead a miserable life.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...