The beard comes off

I had so many plans to make a alternate facial hair pattern that it was confusing and therefore, my facial hair went for the axe. Paradoxically, it was an enjoyable experience. I had actually made plans to go to a fashionable saloon nearby and ask for ideas. In the evening, when I had a couple of hours to catch up on sleep, I went for my date with the barber. I tried the more fashionable spots first. None was free to do my beard at that time. Therefore, I eventually went to the silverdaddy barber who I enjoying 'giving my head' to. For cutting hair that is.



There, in between interruptions thanks to an irritating mom and son combination, I enjoyed a hair-cut, a shave and a head massage. Oh it was so wonderful. I felt so bloody fresh that someone could have cut me up for a green salad.



On the other hand, the double header was tiring. Besides, I got firing from my new registrar. Lots of it. Much similar to the way the 'he-bitch' used to fire me. The feeling now is sinking in that the problem lies within. ME. That is the main problem.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...