Turnaround - I'm going home

Wow, in 24 days, my whole plan of going home made me go through an array of moods. Yesterday, when I was finally okayed to go on a 7 day leave, I was totally confused as to what to do. I didn't want to 'waste' money which I was saving to buy my computer. But I so badly wanted to go home and hang out with my friends.



Then I called my folks. The bitter sentiments of that one month old conversation seemed to have faded away. They seemed happy to know that I could come. They agreed to even pay for the tickets.



Then I talked to my sister. She was guarded in her opinion about the options. She said that I should strive to live within what I earn (as stipend). Seemed true. I decided to think it over myself and decide today morning.



When I woke up in the morning, I was happy and alive about the fact that I was saving up money and time for buying my computer. Then I called to inform my folks. Now they asked me to come whatsoever. The financial slump that I would fall after my proposed journey will be taken care of by them. That included the computer as well.



I called my sister again. She seemed to agree with my parents. I was happy that I finally was going after all. Then came the problem of booking tickets. I made calls to the agency and confirmed that my tickets are there. But I was awfully short of money.



I borrowed some money from my colleagues and headed to the bank which was closed due to the holiday today. Disappointed, I asked around in the hotel where I have my Mallu food and they suggested me a travel agency.



When I reached there, it was owned my Mallus. They gave me an unbelievable deal for the to and fro tickets which are booked only with a 1K advance. Awesome! Plus, I save 2K because of go thru them.



Fantastic. Life is going alright baby! Yeah. I called up everyone mattered. Everything's so gay and happy!



Yeah, life's turning up. I'm back with my sister and Xander! I'm going home! And I'm taking a computer after I come back! What else could I ask for?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...