One day more

Today was the second busy day with me as the only housie. I managed pretty well thanks to my other registrar. He’s such a charm when compared to the he-bitch. The moans and groans and the postures of the he-bitch which have become so popular (to be ridiculed, that is) amongst us housemen, confirm the universal hatred that we all have towards him. It is so unfair, I think, that the other registrar should get the benefit of the notoriety of the he-bitch.



That’s enough whining about the whole thing. Now, it’s just another day before I finally embark on my journey back home.



Even though it might look all that romantic, I don’t fancy myself to have a pleasant stay at home. That is due to my eternal troubled relationships with my relatives. In most likelihood, I’ll play the hide-and-seek game trying to avoid my relatives and thus, bringing on more trouble to myself and the strained relationships.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...