Munich is fantabulastic

Today, I stealed time again and watched Munich at Sterling! Such an awesome movie it is. Lot of violence in it but it is taken very well by the master Spielberg. The soundtrack is awesome and the humor interspersed makes it a very good experience.



Go watch it everyone!



As I was waiting for the movie to start, I talked to Ray. He wanted me to try cruising here in Mumbai. I said it was difficult mainly because of the youngish college-going crowd at the movies. I had to eat my words when I found myself sitting beside a semi-hot man with a goate. Around 60 ish. I tried to make advances just like how Ray had taught me. But it wasn't succesful.



Today, I also exchanged a lot of SMSes with my friend/shrink at the hospital. Dr. T, as I would like to refer to her here, had a lot of confusion regarding my relations with Xander. I solved it out. I told her how crazy my life was now. And she couldn't believe what I had been doing. I have to confess that I'm so comfy being with her that I think she's becoming one of my good friends. Maybe, I'll even go with her to movies. Just like, how I go with Ray back at home.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...