'F' for Fantastic

Despite the fact that I’m all alone and all that shit, I eventually found time to go out for this movie which I badly wanted to see. No surprises. It was ‘V for Vendetta’. The way I got there is a long story. I did eventually. And that too in time. At the biggest multiplex in Mumbai, it was a great experience.



From the very start, it had the air of ‘1984’. The movie is fantastically taken and the concepts are really thought-provoking. And the characters are done wonderfully. The whole concept, even though unrealistic, is worth pondering about. Will we too be thinking of the same things in the decades to come?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...