Emergency goes bad

Thanks to my weird sense of timing for cleaning my room, the emergency went really bad. I couldn't focus on my work. The fact that he-bitch wasn't there (he has gone to his native place for a marriage) made things easier for everyone. I mean, literally everyone. Everyone has at least indirectly expressed that he's crazy.



I'm going to have to sort this issue of bad time-management before emergencies before I become senior. By the way, the time that I have juniors is still about 50 days away as the new admissions got delayed due to the multitude of problems.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...