Updates on my friends

Today was a busy day. The he-bitch complicated things further by forcing me to work extra late on a pre-holiday (yes, tomorrow's a holiday!). Another saddening thing that my wards were sickeningly overpopulated. The male ward is about almost double its capacity.



But the bright point is that I was able to catch up with two of my best friends. Dr. R. is enjoying his life, the life which is not involving the hassles of a post-graduation course. He has started his own clinic and whenever I call him, he seems to be occupied with a patient or so.



Chuck is also doing okay. This is despite the troubles with his brother and his wife who are heading for divorce. He is going to become a fucken Dad in about 6 months time. That is almost eerily weird.



May is also doing okay. She has joined a Neonatal ICU in a metro down south and is enjoying here time back with kids.



Now, I'm left with Mr. Lion and Ray. Ray, as you all know, is on a high in cruising. He is also preparing for his exams.



I think I'm going to have to e-mail Mr. Lion and ask how he is.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...