The fizzle out...

In every Strike, there is a peak. I think we have reached that two days back. Every newspaper had our stories in full page-spreads on Monday. It carried on till Tuesday as well. I had the gut feeling that if we can't achieve anything on these days, then we aren't going to achieve anything after that.



Yesterday, I thought things were getting discoordinated. The spirits seemed to be waning. The efficiency of the strike juggernaut was going down. Needless to say that it scared me more than the others because my career is on the line here, I wanted to put things back in their place.



I am totally overworked, I must admit that. I hold a very important position of the stenographer/internet co-ordinator in our college. I'm busy through out the day and I get a dozen different instructions by the hour.



But thanks to the very efficient media managerial team, I'm saved. Actually, I'm very happy because I gained many friends in this strike. I found more creativity in the medicos than ever before - the amount of thoughts that must have flown for the creation of posters, articles, slogans etc. is simply mind boggling.



I finally found out great persons from within the hospital. I can't divulge names now but I will detail them as and when time comes.



I felt amazing being in the hotseat once again. Working as a team is what I have always wanted. That too, without the hierarchial system.



I think I have too many wandering thoughts to be put on a single blog post. So I'm quitting now.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...