Deregistration from the university

We are hearing rumors that the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has decided to take action on the striking doctors. It seems that all of us will get show cause notices somewhere later in the night.



Meanwhile, I've finally got involved in the activities of the residents association. My computer skills give me a prime job in making press statements, updating the official blog and sending e-mails.



But this is so tiring. I'm not getting even time to sleep. I cannot even think of blogging on this personal blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mumbai search option

Here's some useful info on mumbai search option
which you might be looking for. The url is: http://www.jaldisearch.com/

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...