The day I got a parking ticket

Today, for the first time after I started my residency, I was able to come fresh for an OPD. Yes, I was able to take a shower just before the afternoon OPD. I felt so fresh that I couldn't believe it. But that came at compromise of a meal. I wasn't able to have my lunch.



Later on in the evening, I grabbed an opportunity to take a look at the Lamington Road again in search of computer monitor options. I was disappointed with the response from all the vendors who said that they cannot show me the monitor in action. In fact, they were not even willing to listen/list the features. Everyone wanted me to do my homework on the internet and come.



Then came the ultimate surprised. When I came back to take my scooter, I came to know that it had been towed away. Yes. This is another first. When I managed to go to the chowky where by bike was, I learnt that I had parked in front of a parking sign which was in front of a gate! What a stupid reason.



I had to reach back early because my he-bitch was exploding everyday.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...