3 interviews, 2 new blogs

Big! Finally I think I can define it.Because, today I was in the hotseat. And I stumbled on to two other queer Indian blogs.



What hotseat? Well, I was the hot property of the media. I got interviewed by three different reporters from DNA, India Today and a local Marathi TV Channel. Why? Today? What did I do? Well, it so happened that I was the only candidate who had received the eviction/rustication letter from amongst those who were in the hospital campus when these reporters came.



Honestly, I was so stiff. I mean, I wasn't relaxed. The proof will come tomorrow/this week when the articles get published. But still, I got into mags/newspapers baby!



There were reasons for me to be stiff in the sinful sense as well. While eating my breakfast comprising of an Idli Sambar, 2 Bun Maskas and tea, I eyed a hot medical representative all around. He is the moustached-smoker phenotype. I don't know if anyone else would understand the lingo. Fair, good features, great smile and an okay body. Such people seem to have great posture by default. Later on, I shagged thinking about this guy... having sex... with a woman! I don't know why and I can't explain it. But I'm aroused by men, who I think are hot, having sex with women.



Later on, I had a good time being the computer guy representing the striking doctors. Those guys who hang out with me daily (for all the newspaper replies, press releases etc) are fun. All seem to be educated and enthusiastic. They have good grasp of computers and English and computers and have a good sense of humor. Especially, those guys from Psychiatry. Dr. T, my unofficial shrink, was amongst them.



For the second consecutive day I had 'Mallu' food for a meal I term as 'lu-nner'- beef fry and chappathi at this small restuarant nearby. Feels so nice!



Then in the night, despite the fact that my official blog crashed partially, I was able to find two very interesting blogs from India. Ridgeet's Blog is so well written. The other one is of a queer medico - Freudian Invert. The coolest thing about the latter is that, apparently I was an inspiration for the creation of it... just like how Search for Love in Manhattan had inspired me about 2 years back!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...