Wide awake in the OPD

For the first time in the last four odd months, I got up early and took a bath and had nice breakfast all in the assured calmness that I’m so unaccustomed to right now. Oh and I forgot, I read some newspaper as well. It felt so good. This directly proves that I’m much more relaxed than I was before. I can sleep adequately and still reach the ward in time for work. That feels nice.



The end result of all this is that I was not trying to find ways to stay awake in the OPD which I’ve been doing for so long now. I was actually trying to see patients in an unbiased manner and not trying to get some wakefulness after talking/examining some ‘hot’ patient. I know t is so unethical to even think like this. But where does ethics come in the life of a first year Orth resident in such hospitals?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...