The day of the strike

Today, I was very happy despite the fact that one of my fellow residents was physically abused. That was because, I get the off day that I dearly wanted. I thought of making use of this wonderful occasion to do those things that mattered most. In the morning, I spent some time playing along with 'Fine Again' from Seether.



Then came the General Body Meeting (GBM) of the association of residence. In between, we received calls from the Department asking us to report back to work. But I wasn't going to miss out on this wonderful chance.



I watched a hindi movie called 'Taxi No. 9211'. It is about 3 star. Not too good. But still watchable. Nothing sexual in the movie at all. But still screenplay is good!



In the nights GBM came the news that this strike was going to go on for an indefenite period of time. That means a lot more of movies and fun!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...