And my new address is...

Yes. Finally, I've left my sickening 4 - seater room and have moved into a nice double room. I got the keys yesterday from the ocupant who I had to threaten for the same. Yesterday, my off day, and I spent the whole time cleaning and shifting.



To start things of, I have to confide that the servant who I entrusted with the job of pre-cleaning my room was the same one who I was so aroused with last week. He is a hard core Marathi who struggles even with Hindi. I guess that itself is an incompatibility but why am I thinking of this now?



On, this note, I must say that I find some hard-core Marathis hot. The most characteristic feature I note is the fairness of the skin as well as sumptuous hands, fingers, feet and toes. They seem to have appendages which are perfectable devourable.



In the evening, after my routine work I had the option of total shifting without anybody's help or to do some partial stuff and go for a movie. I chose the former option and I am glad I did that. The actual work was very dusty and boring. But the sounds of Nickelback et al chugging into my calvarium through the headphones of the portable device which is becoming so infamous for its propensity to cause hearing loss kept my gaiety intact.



Another seemingly impossible deed was accomplished at around sunset. My satellite radio set was set up in the new room! I thought it would become a troublesome affair riddled with phone calls to the support etc. But thankfully, the cable was long enough to be taken through the window of my new room easily.



The result is that I have a room which is clean and cute. The lighting coule be improved. Furnishing is just about adequate. I have plans to bring in a Creative 2.1 speaker system to connect it to my radio/mp3 player. Also, I plan to get mah electric guitar and it's amp in the near future. Along with that, I could bring in my text books which must have rotted in my apartment.



My new roompartner N. was aghast when I said that I had shifted. He wanted to confirm the bedbug extinction status of mine and his belongings by insecticidal sprays for 3 days etc. But, honestly, I'm not that patient when it comes to such wonderful prospects as getting into a new room.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...