The barber

There is a saloon very close to the hospital... about five minutes away. It has never been crowded the three times I have visited it. There is a friendly 50 year old man doing stuff. He is very friendly and does everything gently. That gives me loads of comfort and pleasure. I usually start dozing off about five minutes into the hair-cut and the barber was surprised to to core as to why this would be happening. Yesterday, after my short nap, he positioned in such a way so that my hand was touching his crotch. Memories flooded of the stories that Ray told me about his cruising days. Anyway, I didn't do anything. I just asked if there is the facility of shampooing. He said no. I was disappointed and I hope he was too when I didn't initiate anything with the opportunity I got.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...