Unfortunate

This has to be the peak of misfortune. The tell the story in short, yesterday I was entrusted with 2 xrays which were to be kept safe for my professor. I did just that and had to hand it over to my colleague who forgot that he had kept it in his bag. The he-bitch wanted the xrays in the morning. It was missing of course. I tried to remind my colleague about the fact that the two xrays were handed over to him yesterday. He didn't recall at all. Total nocall. He-bitch started bithhing. The lecturer painted pictures of a grey hell with fireballs and demons in the upcoming future for everyone, especially me. I was helpless, hopelessly needful of help.



When my colleague came around it was late enough. But at least I was able to give the Xrays to regain some dignity in front of my unit.



But why is this happening? Am I at the lowest nadir in my life? If yes, I'm pretty good, yeah!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...