The truth gets revealed

Sometimes patients can be so depressing! One very affluent patient, actually a law student, created hell for me in the evening. This patient was supposed get discharged today in the morning. But because the necessary 'op-sheet' was not handed over to me by my sir, I wasn't able to do it on time. The above formality was finally done just before I went to the OPD. Obviously, I couldn't go late to the OPD because of the pending discharge sheet which needed to be completed. The message was passed on to the patient.



But they weren't agreeing to wait. They sent people over the OPD and I promised them I'll come to finish up the paperwork by 5.30 pm. Our OPD finished at about 4.30 pm and I was so happy to get some free time to catch up on a newspaper + sandwich + chocolate. I was walking to my room at around 5.10 pm from my he-bitch called me and started shouting at me. Why? Cuz I didn't go to the patient directly after the OPD. Apparently the patient's relatives had created havoc by going and requesting my lecturer to fill up the discharge.



I was getting to the patient when I saw my friend-resident psychiatrist on the way. I just said pleasantries when the he-bitch went bustled beside me with a snort on his face. I had to follow him and hear the bitchings. After that I went and argued with the patient with regard to this impolite behaviour. Thanksfully the he-bitch also did the same.



That let out the frustration. After that the he-bitch took round and was again bitching about everything. I finally had enough and I told him how bad I felt about myself and the fact that I was thinking about the choice of my course etc. That sort of quietened the he-bitch. He went back to his room nodding his head. Who knows what ill-fortune's up next on my way?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...