Humiliation put to an end

After the last time I posted about humiliation in front of everyone, I was so down that I felt like SMSing my 'godfather' in the hospital. He is the only one who has even come close to sensing my career dilema etc. In the SMS I used the words 'desperate', 'end', 'life', 'career' etc. Naturally, when you connect all those and put a few sentences, the condition would appear emergent. The results showed.



In a couple of days of that SMS, a few comforting SMSes came. Finally, the 'godfather' and his good friend came and talked to me. They asked me through and through about the problems. Then they must have talked to my present 'he-bitch' registrars. Now, for the past three days, it has been 'Shaanit' (ie. 'Peace' in Hindi, Sanksrit and even other South Indian Languages.)



Thanks Mr. Godfather!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...