Got back on board WorldSpace!

Although the title of my post suggests of a particular bias for WorldSpace (India's only satellite radio service provider), it is so true. Over the last 8 months or so, I have realized that WorldSpace was the single most thing that I missed most after joining my course.



If you want to know how and why it happened, here is. The subscription to the service was about to expire. I was planning to renew it for about a few months now. But nothing worked out. I couldn't find time to go out to the shop in Andheri and give the payment. Neither could my sister do it as she used to for the past two years. This meant that I had to do something different.



Firstly, I took the receiver from Xander's apartmetn. That 'difference' came as an advertisement on the Times of India daily. I got a phone number. I rang them up and they said that they can arrange for someoneto collect the money from me. The customer service was satisfactory and within 36 hours of my call, they managed to install a new external antenna (on top of my hostel). Now I can listen to all the cool channels like 'BOB', 'Radio Voyager' etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

worldspace, eh? have heard so many pros and cons abt de thingy, main con: it's not portable enough. anyhow, i looooove go92.5! ;-)

also, its hardly a 'problem' that u dont talk abt sex, dude. chill.

PSW: so u go for de older men, eh? food for thought.

Kris Bass said...

Yeah, I'm into older men. For a long long time!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...