The 27th year of my life begins

When I got up from sleep the only thing that was on my mind was to get to the ward and do my morning duties before the OT. I didn’t even brush. Put on a tee, sprayed deo and ran. I reached in time. Did my work. And reached the theatre. Not much of hassle.



In about 10 minutes, I realized… FUCK, IT’S MY FUCKEN BIRTHDAY! Almost like an afterthought came the phone from my sister. One of my seniors understands my native tongue. He picked up that it was my b’day. The whole OT knew.



My ego sets in. I want to please everyone. Give a treat. I order a cake. I order candles. I light them. I invite everyone over. I blow the candles of. I cut the cake and distribute. Too much of ‘I’ in here I suppose. The cake fells short in quantity. I order another. That would turn out to be still not enough. I order sweets. This went on till the next day.



In the end, everyone is happy. I feel satisfied despite the fact that I did everything. But I’m like that anyways.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...