Monday night at the apartment

The guilty conscience was ripping me apart. Add to it a short message service message (looks weird ain't it - I meant an SMS message) from Xander saying 'Kris, it's been a while... and we're supposed to be in a band' which made me feel extremely sorry for the decision I made on Saturday. What did I do? I got out of the hospital around 11. At home, I found Xander and P. lounging with Rum and guitars. Xander was not drunk. Therefore, we played a lot of tunes and we sounded great. Expecially 'Rooster' and 'Sludge Factory' by Alice In Chains.



But we got loud and one of the irritating neigbhors gave us a warning to stop playing loud. Xander got very pissed. Then we talked about various issues including my problems with my parents and family. After that he asked me a strange question which still bothers me 'Kay, In a love relationship, when do you decide that it is enough?'



After that, I came back at around 3 in the morning. I have to do lots of work tomorrow baby. And I'll be sleepy throughout emergency.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...