The flight

The message that I got from Ray just before I got on the plane read like this. 'Always keep your eyes open. You don't know when you end up striking gold'. In the context of men; the universal dictum of looking out for hot men, this held true. Although not as aggressive as him when it comes to hitting on a hot stranger, I did as he told. But the insomnia in the days preceding did dampen things a bit. But there was this hot hot co-pilot who explained about the security steps before the plane took off. Whoa, I felt so aroused when he demonstrated how to blow into the life-support bag.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...