A couple of movies

You know, I have told about the state of affairs here. The family concept is so weak in my system. All I need from them is money I feel. Otherwise, what is the point?




Today as well, I did what I wanted and didn't do anything what a normal family would cherish from a son who has come back after six months. I went to a movie with Ray in the night. This is after the late night movie that I went for yesterday. The only respite being the fact that my sister and brother in law were around with me.



I had hoped to talk to Ray in detail. But that didn't work out. We hope to do it later tomorrow.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...