At home when friends visited

I had invited a few of my friends over for a small party on the occasion of my Mom's birthday. There was a lot of confusion and mismanagement on the serving-food part o it. But that is fine cuz I really enjoyed being with my friends.



Amongst my closest friends, all except Dr. R. came. I didn't force him to come because he would have been out-of-place as all other friends of mine knew each other and stuff.



May had a surprising and shocking news for me. She said that she didn't like the idea of me mentioning her as my 'GF'. She seemed very upset with that. I tried explaining that it was essential for my survival in my hospital. Finally, she sort of reconciled. She even apologized for her outburst later on in an e-mail.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...