Another new surgery

Yesterday, I did a surgery after a long long time. And again, it felt good! Now, I think I'm back in the groove. That means so much to me. I'm very happy. The X-rays have come out to be excellent. I have this knack of doing surgeries whose X-rays come to be better than expected.



On that note, my professor, who's a chooth (meaning Focker) (I guess you read about the woman who got shoved out of an aeroplane because she wore a T-shirt with pictures of W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Condolezza Rice and the caption 'Meet the Fuckers'), had the opinion that if you have to succeed in professional orthopaedics, you should know how to have good X-rays. That's cuz of a simple reason. People evaluate you on the basis of performance. In the case of Orthopaedician, it is based on how good the X-rays are.



At least, I have some quality within myself to make myself succeed in my professional career!/p>

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...