Updates



  • Mr. Lion - I've requested for a 'meeting' with him when I visit home
  • Ray - has had an episode of 'cruising luck' last week. He got shagged off by a middle aged men
  • Chuck is hanging out with his former best friend who's visiting home from the UK. He's otherwise enjoying life as a groomed Orthopaedic resident
  • May, who has passed the diploma course she was doing, is planning to give exams to get a Degree course. She also has plans to go the US as a Plan 'B'.
  • Dr. R. - nothing new. He is about to leave the hospital in hometown as his exams are coming up. I hope to meet him when I visit and continue the wonderful friendship.
  • My sister - is worried about what's happening with me. I would love to catch up with her when we meet at Chennai to head home next to next weekend.
  • My parents are anxious to see me. My Mom's having her 60th birthday in October 2nd week which is going to celebrated in our family. That is why I'm going down under within in India.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday to ure mum! ;-)

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...