A sleepless night

Yesterday night, I had to do a lot of ridiculous stuff to satisfy my seniors that I couldn't sleep. Well, I could have. But had I slept, I wouldn't have gotten up in time. Therefore, I totally didn't sleep but I finished all of my chores and then showered, took breakfast and reached the ward before 6 AM.



Then as usual, my professor didn't turn up on time as he always says he would. At around 7.30 I was asked to do some shitty stuff on the computer for him. I dozed of accidentally doing that. The round occured during that time. Thankfully, no explosions occured. But still I need to figure out a better way to manage time.



Later on in the afternoon, I had so much of trouble trying to stay awake, that I decided that it was not the best way to work.



Another important thing occured today. I called up the local Creative service center or something of that sort. They said that they can repair my Zen Micro. Now I'm having so much of hopes. I'll give it for repairing on Monday when I meet my dentist.



I have to admit that without my music, I am finding it very difficult to live. Especially now when I know that one of my seniors in the unit has an I Pod. I want to try I Pod badly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogs' profile in races grows
Web logs receiving more attention in Va. campaign season Sep 4, 2005 When Chadwick S. Dotson began his blog Commonwealth Conservative, he didn't know whether it would last for a week or a month.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my car fuel savers related site. Visit it Soon. Thank You.

Kris Bass said...

Thank you. I didn't quite get what you meant up front!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...