Sincerity

Even though I have been posting about how I'm not enjoying my work, I'm becoming more and more 'sincere' in it. That is what everyone is saying. But I don't know what that is. Look, I've always enjoyed talking to patients and being in the wards to help them out. But its the surgery thing which is not there.



Because of my sincerity, I had to sleep over in the ward. Why because if I had gone to my room, I wouldn't get up in time for the next day's OT. This plan of sleeping in ward is great as I'm sure of doing everything properly. Everything was so proper that I was so proud of myself the next day.



And I was able to perform a little surgery. Although I thought I did okay, everyone seemed to think that I did a great job. Now I suspect that they know that I need some moral support and that is why they are saying that I did a great job when in actuality I was just okay.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...