Reading home newspaper

Nowadays, I don't get time to read newspapers even. I collect about 5 days of newspaper and select them according to some priorities when I get time. Even though it appears boring, it is actually wholesome pleasure for me. There have been days when after my routine ward work, at 3 Am approx in the morning, I would sit on the toilet with a newspaper that is days old and doze away.



Whatever, I have this patient from my native place in the ward. He gets our local newspaper (the one which I used to read at home). I had a great time catching up with all the happenings there. A great time it was!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...