Missing emerg

Yesterday night, I had to get the patient on the ventilator finally. For that I had to put in a lot of efforts to get one. My seniors weren't happy with what I'm doing because there was the slightest chance of the patient coming out of the ventilator. Besides, because I was in the wards, the things in the emergency got out of control. They asked me why I wanted to prolong the agony. Well, I can't explain why I would like to save the life of a patient.



In the night, I had to leave my patient in the ward and go to the emergency OT. There, I was struggling. One thing was the sleeplessness of the last three nights. The other thing was the ankle pain and swelling I got when I assisted a surgery without bandaging for some time. This is becoming worser by the minute.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...