KH and me

Why was I able to see all this chaotic dancing of Ganapathi visargan up close? Because I had to go pay my Orange bill riding my Kiny (Kiney - Kinetic Honda) as it was the last date. By the way, I don't know how many people are aware of the looks of the Kiney, it is hopeless in looks. It is hard to manoeuvre and it is ill maintained. Still, it is like a charm for me to traverse the interminable traffic of Mumbai. I usually ride with a jeans and a Levis t-shirt with a huge helmet on. My skinny arms protrude out of my shirt like stalks. Boy, how many people would me laughing at me and my bike?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...