I hate it

Look, because of my lack of sleep as well as the tiredness which sets in after doing something whch doesn't go with the rest of myself (mobilizing the BMC servants to do something on the wards), I left a couple of jobs for the next day despite being ordered to do it that come whatever may.



I got fired for that. I'm very upset with that. They are calling me inefficient. They are alleging me that I'm not interested in work and I don't put my heart in this enough. I don't want such things to happen. I hate that.



To drown all the miseries, one of the lovely sisters in our wards brought me and another houseman fish, fish and more fish. Lovely meal! The only problem is that she's leaving the ward to go to work in another ward. During the meal, I had a good conversation with this houseman who had lucid clear thoughts and opinions on my situation. That was sort of unexpected.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...