Hurting questions

I really hate when people sort of drive in facts that you wish were not true. Especially if it with me. I was sleepy throughout the theatre today. Two of my seniors kept of commenting about my appartent disinterest in Orthopaedics and the fact that if I'm not assisting properly in the surgeries.



How I wish I could explain to them that it was because I was unable to sleep properly and the fact that I needed sleep. But that doesn't work out guys!



In the evening, I managed to drown my miseries while listening to the radio. Yeah, it works for a bit.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...