Finding an address in Mumbai

Finally I made some time to give my Creative Zen Micro for repair. I went on a rainy afteroon. I had the address and phone number from the internet. I called them up and asked for directions. They gave me some. But still, I took about 1 and a half hours to find that place. This is in South mumbai. Finding buildings is so damn tough here.



I finally gave it for repair. The technician there offered me hope. I'm so wanting to have one. Meanwhile, I have been thinking of getting an Ipod. Coincidentally, the IPod dealer was also nearby. I wanted to take a look at Ipod before deciding on purchase.



I found the dealer alright, but only to find in disgust that he had cut ties with the Apple company.



On the way back, I decided to catch the infamous (or famous) No. 66 bus. It took me about an hour to get in one. Another 1 and a half hour to reach my hospital. Total is 2 and a half hour. I reached that place in a cool 20 minutes by local train.



Mumbai life in short - Trains are heaven! Bus sucks in the evenings!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...