Evening out

Today, had a good evening. I went out to buy a table lamp (Study lamp sort of) because the tube light in my room (over my bed actually) went off a few days back. In that process, I saw some cute lamps. But, all were expensive and not fitting my budget.



Finally I went to an electrical shop and was I served by someone hot! Whoa baby! Totally hot! Except of unkempt hair. 50 ish, great smile, awesome voice, mushy, chesty, great forearms. I was disappointed at not achieving eye contact. I was so drooling with saliva that a lot of expensive electrical equipment were shortcircuited due to the slow, persistent dribble.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...