Allegations

As always, my days cannot end without misery. Halfway through my OT day, the anaesthetists at the theatre, started bitching about. It was about a piece of tubing that came with the ventilator on which my patient is surviving. Apparently, a T-piece connector sort of thing which was supposed to be there is not there. And the blame is on me for losing it.



I'm dead sure that I didn't have it when the ventilator had arrived. That's for sure. I have witnensses to prove this. But still everyone started alleging me for professional inefficiency. That includes the hot sir at the theatre. Not only that, they want me to pay huge sums for a new set of the whole tubing. Obviously, I was hurt. I finally felt the cruelty that this world dishesout.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...